Pages

12.13.2010

How is it the middle of December already?

I need to update this blog big time. But I don't want to. I am too lazy to go through and edit pictures. And I need to do laundry. I have the text written...but that's it. Oh, and I should probably work on our Christmas cards. So this is what you get for now-

I love hanging out downstairs with the Christmas tree lights on. 
And my cute mister working on his mac.


Lets see-
  • I finally started Christmas shopping. Today. Oh well.
  • We have a doctors appointment with our birth parents tomorrow. 8-ish weeks left. Crazy!
  • David graduates with his MBA this Saturday! It went by pretty fast. For me anyways! hehe.
  • With graduation comes a new job. David has had 2nd interviews with 3 great companies. Well, technically one is tomorrow. Now we play the waiting/praying game. I may be spending Christmas break packing up my entire house. Or not. It would be nice to know though :) One is in San Antonio, one is in Dallas, and the other in Boston. We shall see!

Well. That is all for now. I hope everyone is enjoying the busy holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. What will you do about the adoption if you have to move? Just come down when she's born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my text today? I know how hard it is to not know what's going to happen. I hope you get to figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought there were several options, mostly in CA...I need to be updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty crazy stuff! Can't wait to hear how it all goes down! Oh, and FYI: location confirmed. Going to start printing today. I'll hollah when the Eagle has Landed. :)

    I'm so sneaky.

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List