Pages

12.02.2011

Phone photo dump...

Here are just a few recent pictures. Just love my babes! My dad was here for a week (bless him) and now my mom is visiting. Brigham bear is two weeks old today and I'm starting to feel a ton better! Long story short (that I will share one day)...my 17 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing, my epidural wearing off, forceps and level 3 tearing...meant I needed some extra recovery time! I've spent most of the last two weeks laying on bed with Brigham. But I'm on the up and up and doing well! And I think Emily has enjoyed the special attention from grandparents and play dates!
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love L&D stories. can't wait to hear yours. Good job on a cute guy mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish we could come visit again! So glad you are finally starting to feel better! Such cute babes! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List