Remember my ER visit for my kidney stone? I just got the invoice from the hospital. I have been nervously waiting for it. Holy cow. Now...its not a bill for me...but what they are going to bill the insurance. I LOVE my insurance I have through work and I have hardly had to pay a thing. {And believe me...I have used it a TON...like $16,000 in bills since April 08. Not including this visit. No joke. My body is awesome}. Anyways...I am just hoping that they pull through again. I will give you a hint...it started with a 6, and it had three numbers behind it. Oh my.
{This is why my dad always insists I have health insurance, so I have. Your right dad. But I already knew that.}
{This is why my dad always insists I have health insurance, so I have. Your right dad. But I already knew that.}
Wow, for an ER visit? That's how much Maggie's 3-night hospital stay was, including the ER visit.
ReplyDeleteYeah. $3,000 was for the CT scan. I was not expecting it to be that much!
ReplyDeleteI was there for 6 hours...
ReplyDeleteGotta love insurance!
ReplyDeleteSheesh! I'm glad you have insurance too. When ya need it, ya need it. Sorry you've needed it so much though...
ReplyDeletePS Awesome boots!