Starting right now, I don't have to be back to work for 19 days. I am so excited! I am hoping to get a lot done around my house in the next few days too before all the real Christmas excitement begins.
My office Christmas party had an 80's theme. As I got ready I convinced myself that it was all a set up for me to look stupid. I determined that if I was right, there were two things I could do. #1. Continue wearing my awesome outfit the whole day, or #2. Call them stupid and lame and go home and change. Luckily I did not have to decide. Ha.
My outfit was definitely one of the best...if I am allowed to say that!
We also finally ordered our Christmas cards and they will be ready to pick up today. We are always a little behind, but at least we got it done. Oh, and some sticky mouse traps have been placed in the attic. Hopefully we will catch whatever is in the walls soon. I have not heard it for a couple days, so I will have David check when he gets home.
Don't worry. I will not be taking a picture if that!
Well, not much else is going on around here.
Happy Christmas vacation!
My outfit was definitely one of the best...if I am allowed to say that!
We also finally ordered our Christmas cards and they will be ready to pick up today. We are always a little behind, but at least we got it done. Oh, and some sticky mouse traps have been placed in the attic. Hopefully we will catch whatever is in the walls soon. I have not heard it for a couple days, so I will have David check when he gets home.Don't worry. I will not be taking a picture if that!
Well, not much else is going on around here.
Happy Christmas vacation!
work it, girl!
ReplyDeleteyou look awesome. that sparkely top is a SHOW STOPPER! :) Too funny.
good job! and I hope that the mouse/rat/possum (hA! i hope not a possum) is GONE!! GAG! I hate thinking about it! GOOD LUCK with that!
And, happy VACATION TIME! YAHOOOO for you!