Pages

12.13.2009

Lately...

I feel like not much has been going on lately.

Lets see...

Don't judge me, but there is a rat or mouse living in our walls at our house. I think it is just one. I have no idea how it go it in there. I have heard it scratching at the bottom of the stairs, in our room, in the office, and the ceiling on the 1st floor. Last night it sounded like it fell down the wall. So I am going to get some traps soon and have David put some by the attic opening. We have actually never even looked up there. He (I think its a boy) usually comes out while I am watching TV and David is gone. It makes me want to leave my house asap and really creeps me out. So sick.

I am just about done with my Christmas shopping. Just a few more things to get. Oh, I saw this Omaba chia pet, and I am thinking about getting it for my little brother. By little, I mean 22. He is a big Obama fan. Really. So maybe, if he's lucky he will get that awesome surprise on Christmas. Speaking of Obama, I think Michelle has fantastic clothes. And arms. And teeth. I'm just saying.

We have come home to lots of yummy treats on the porch from friends. So, it is probably a good thing I am going to the dentist in a few weeks. I will need it.

As of tomorrow, David will be officially done with his first semester of the MBA program!

I am really getting excited about our Christmas and New Years plans. I have been mostly loving the cold weather. It really has been pretty chilly here. But I am excited for my nice break from work and I love hanging out with friends and family.

Happy week before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! I HATE that there is a mouse or rat in your house. I think I would die. Literally. I can't believe we didn't talk about THAT last night!!!?!

    Good luck figuring out how DAVID is going to get it out (not you, you might get eaten!). :)

    And, I'm so excited for your fun break and holiday plans! Thanks again for yesterday!!
    love melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeth? don't even get Aaron started on her teeth (or me)...I'm just sayin. haha

    Good on ya David for finishing up your first semester! A lot of people could never get those things done as fast as you and work a full time job. Every time I think of David being the hardest worker I know, I think of him as a little 4th grader doing the dishes on his dish night. So responsible!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List