Mister got home last night. He was out in Maryland watching Lily and Gunnar while Kristen and Aaron went to a wedding. I get into bad habits while he is away...like sleeping on the couch (in my dress), not eating well...etc. So I am glad he is back so life can get back to normal!
Two-
At work we had a special program for our seniors at Incarnate Word University. They were LONG work days Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...but now I get the rest of the week of. It was pretty fun though and it worked out nicely with David being gone at the same time. This picture was taken at the top of campus. It does not even really look like San Antonio.

Three-
My tree is blooming. It must be spring! The weather has been lovely lately. I am excited to get some pretty flowers for the front porch too. And since it is spring I will be spending the rest of the week spring cleaning and major organizing! Maybe I will do some after pictures.

Four-
I found these cute bookends I am excited to use.

Five-
I got this for Christmas from my dad. I love this simple message and I try to remember it often. And so should you. So just in case you forgot...

Six-
Excuse the self portrait...but I hope you had a good St. Patrick's day yesterday. David's mom made some corn beef hash, cabbage and potatoes...and it was quite yummy!

So there are some of the recent happenings going on in the Walch house.
Happy Thursday!
Happy Thursday!
Those are really cool bookends!
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your days off! I love who you are!
ReplyDeleteYour dress? Really? How is that comfortable? I thought about making corn beef, but didn't want to worry about it. I did make green eggs for David though before he left.
ReplyDelete