Pages

3.21.2010

You look like you could use some randomness...

-I did some cleaning while I had a few days off of work. We are really close to having everything in our house organized and getting rid of our "junk room". Anyways....here are my favorite transformations so far. The laundry room/food storage and my loft upstairs. I just did a little re-arranging. I don't have before pictures...but both needed a little sprucing up. (Pictures taken on my phone...so not the best quality. Oh, and 95% of the time I am listening to my i-pod it is John Mayer. So I thought I would give him a little space on my blog).


-I have some shout out's- First to my SIL Kristen who ran a marathon last weekend. You are awesome! And next to my cousin Mary who is having a little girl on Monday!!!

-I really appreciate my mom and dad. Both have given me some good advice this last week.

-Last night I could not go to sleep. This is VERY rare for me. This happened to me a couple nights while David was gone too. I don't like it. Last night it was almost 2am when I fell asleep. Normally I can barely make it to 11pm.

-Last night I heard like 15 or 20 popping sounds from up the street at about 1:15am. I always think they are gun shots...but I'm not sure. I always just assume if they are I will hear some police sirens soon. I never did. Anyone else over this way hear them ever???

-I have a black list. When someone does something that makes me not like them anymore...they go on here. It is quite hard to get on it. But Once you are on it...you are on it. I only had one person on my list for the last 3 ish years. Now it has recently quadrupled to 4. Just like that. (Don't worry....you don't know who they are and you would never be able to guess...and it is not you!). But when I find myself thinking about them I imagine having a conversation with them. I imagine I now have an Italian accent and a lower, slow voice . And while pressing my fingers of my right hand together and shaking that hand I say "How dare you come into my home and insult my family". Or something like that. Anyways. I guess I should probably forgive and not have a black list. But for now, I do.

Well...on that note. Ha.

I hope you have a wonderful week!!!


P.S...make sure to click on the link to the left...Under "The girl is lovin this week". Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Those rooms look so tidy! Good job spring cleaning/ organizing. I've heard the popping sounds at night before, too, but also no sirens, so, I dunno. Probably just some teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :) It was really good to talk to you the other day. You made some good progress!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List