First let me just say it is 9pm and I just turned the air on. The humidity is starting to make it's entrance here in San Antonio and I'm not a huge fan.
Ok. So the Walch house has been super busy lately. Especially David. But I hope things will start slowing down soon.
Last Friday evening we went to the Lunt's ranch for a little get together and a couple families were taking some Bluebonnet pictures. {The wildflowers are all over thanks to all the rain we got. It does make driving a little nicer. Anyways, it is a Texas tradition I guess to take Bluebonnet pictures. David has some fun pictures from back in the day when his family would take them every year}. So we thought we would join in and did a little impromptu photo shoot.

Last Friday evening we went to the Lunt's ranch for a little get together and a couple families were taking some Bluebonnet pictures. {The wildflowers are all over thanks to all the rain we got. It does make driving a little nicer. Anyways, it is a Texas tradition I guess to take Bluebonnet pictures. David has some fun pictures from back in the day when his family would take them every year}. So we thought we would join in and did a little impromptu photo shoot.

Here is the view on the drive to their house.

Then Saturday morning I went with Traci and met up with the Melissa's and Kajsa at the NEISD book fair. My SIL Kristen told me about it last year and I'm glad I made it this year. There are TONS of books and they are $1 for hardbacks and .50 for paperbacks. I stocked up on some children's books...I think I got 30 books for $23 bucks. Not too bad. I wish I had a picture of the other girls and their book loot! I will definitely be going back next year.
Check it out:

I will end with a little tip for the evening. Have you ever found yourself in the situation where your husband spilled diesel fuel on his pants, then threw it in the washing machine with other clothes? You try washing them 6 times and with no luck resort to trying crazy remedies like washing them with a bottle of coke? Well if you do...I would suggest using this:
It can be found in the auto department at Walmart and is safe on laundry. It is used for getting grease and oil off your hands. Anyways, wash your clothes with a few table spoons of this once or twice and the smell will be pretty much gone. I say pretty much cause I'm not sure if it was still on the clothes or the lingering smell of diesel fuel in my laundry room.
You can thank me later.
Have a great week!


Check it out:

I will end with a little tip for the evening. Have you ever found yourself in the situation where your husband spilled diesel fuel on his pants, then threw it in the washing machine with other clothes? You try washing them 6 times and with no luck resort to trying crazy remedies like washing them with a bottle of coke? Well if you do...I would suggest using this:
It can be found in the auto department at Walmart and is safe on laundry. It is used for getting grease and oil off your hands. Anyways, wash your clothes with a few table spoons of this once or twice and the smell will be pretty much gone. I say pretty much cause I'm not sure if it was still on the clothes or the lingering smell of diesel fuel in my laundry room. You can thank me later.
Have a great week!


ahh, I wish I could have gone to that sale again. you saw how much I bought. hehe cute picture and good to know info.
ReplyDeletethe blue bonnets look like a fun tradition! and i'm jealous that you have heat ... we're still dealing with stupid snow. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i moved my blog over to michelle-wilson.tumblr.com