Pages

8.14.2010

Saturday Update

I love Saturdays. I have been trying to clean more throughout the week so I don't spend all Saturday cleaning. I still have chores to do today...but not as bad as it used to be. David and Michelle think I am just more obsessive about cleaning, but I tried to explain that I am just trying to prevent the huge mess that will happen if I don't pick up every day. Oh, my SIL Michelle has been staying with us since May. And she has a dog, Bella. Who I have a love/hate relationship with.  Michelle must think I am crazy to live with though. She moved in right after our home study when I super cleaned the house, and I have been trying to keep it really clean since then. But I am the only one who consistently cleans, so I guess I can be crazy about it. I am going learn a lot with kids and their messes. Ha. Well, enough rambling.

David's 27th birthday was last week and here are some photos of our dinner celebrations:

Matt H., Matt P. and David






The whole group. (Tyler, Michelle and baby Taylor)

More celebrating at Perico's the next night.


Pericos!


David and Michelle

Singing time...


The Birthday boy


Michelle's boyfriend (and waiter) 

Oh, and if you go there and you order the Texas Burrito, don't get it chimichanga style. Just trust me on this. Let's just say my stomach was not happy with me that night.


Michelle was nice enough to surprise David with staining our concrete on our patio for his birthday. 

Well...there you have it. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your patio looks awesome! It looks like David had some good birthday celebrations! Ha! I think you're totally smart for wanting to keep the house up, but my sister thinks I'm obsessed, too. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pericos corn tortillas. The stained patio looks great!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List