Pages

1.17.2011

Still here...

I don't know how I got to this point...but I have way too much to update on. But I have too much going on, so I won't be on here for a while probably. They are all good things going on though. :) So get excited for when I finally update! You can always e-mail me if you are dying to know more. 

Oh, and baby Emily will be here in 3 weeks! Crazy!!!

Well..adios for now. 


6 comments:

  1. Hey, glad things are going well! Sorry I didn't make it to your shower...Matt is out of town and well...I also forgot. Lots of things distracting me! I am so excited for you though! See ya around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 3 weeks....Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. Cherish your sleep for the next 3 weeks is my only advice:) Good thing they're worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe she will be here so soon! I have something to drop off since I couldn't make your shower. SO incredibly excited for ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Okay, yes, you can totally have my Tiffany's card! I thought of you, and remembered that sweet little initial charm you had AFTER I left. BOO. The guy didn't even show me those.
    And, I'm glad someone will be able to use it! :)
    Now about the blog stalking thing---SO FUNNY! I love that they will be in your ward. I kind of want you to send me the link so I can see who's it is! :) And, so funny, when I was in Utah at IKEA, I saw a girl with her kids who I totally stalk too. AGH! I wanted to say hi, but then felt totally lame! So good luck with that!
    HILAAARIOUS!
    lots of love to you and your CRAZY life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to know you're alive! i've missed our posts.

    oh and just had to tell you that for our one year anniversary, kent got me gold toms. i love them. i knew you would appreciate news like that.

    i plan on the white ones for my wedding.

    and crossing my fingers for the black glitter ones on my birthday.

    haha, i'm an obsessed freak.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List