Pages

2.12.2011

Introducing Emily...

Emily Anne Walch
Born February 3, 2011
5 lb. 13 oz. 
19.5 inches long




We are very in love. She is such a good baby and we are enjoying every minute of her sweet face, silly faces, cuddles, hiccups, burps, teeny tiny body and sneezes. She is more precious then we could have imagined. Honestly.

(Photos all from my phone...so not the best quality)


9 comments:

  1. Oh Congrats!! She is tiny tiny. I'm sure she has you both wrapped around her tiny little fingers. I hope you post more and more pictures. I love tiny little baby girls. I'm glad she is so good for you (mine is quite colicky still) so I'm a little jealous. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Grats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love dark haired baby girls in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute Ashley!!! What a precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have her in the family! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! She is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that first picture of her! She is so pretty! I'm really glad she is a good baby. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy that you have such a sweet baby that came into your lives! I can't wait to come hold her and cuddle her...oh and take lots of cute pics too! Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List