Pages

2.14.2011

Valentines with "Little Walch"

The mister is out of town. (We have spend the last 5 days apart. 4 more to go. sigh). So I am spending the day with this lovely lady. We are actually lucky this mini photo shoot with my phone happened. It was one of those days. I am still in my PJ's. We are missing David A LOT. 


Sometimes I call David "Walch". Last night I caught myself calling her "Little Walch" by accident :)

Feeling a lot of love lately.

6 comments:

  1. ooooooh my gosh. Where have I been!??!?! she is absolutely beautiful!!!! oh my my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many faces for such a new little girl! How fun?! Oh, and I still have pj days...like a couple times a week :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So cute to see her many faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that...little walch. we have those jammies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute Ash! Sorry you're missing David. You'll be back together soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo shoot! Congrats a million times over. So sorry I never got to see you before you guys left-I hope you make lots of friends (which won't be hard) and enjoy life in Boston (enjoy it for me too...I so want to be in Boston).

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List