Pages

7.25.2011

Summer happenings


Blogging has been on my to do list for a while. Along with tracking our July expenses. (I married a finance guy. lol) This sounded more fun. Here is a little update on us lately...
Emily is almost 6 months old! She is such a sweet little girl and I just love her soooo much! I think I gave her 200 kisses already today!
 Emily and I had a great time in California. She LOVES her Grandpa Rutgers and just enjoys hanging out with him. She also got to meet a lot of family and a few friends. Kayla being one of them of course! There are pictures on my FB of the little get together where she met her Great grandpa and Shirley, my aunt, uncle and cousin and Sheri Tanner (my young womens leader back in the day). We were also lucky to be there the same time as David sister Julie. It was so fun to see them. We, as in me, ate a lot of yummy food too! Oh Ca;California, if only you were closer! We will back!


Emily discovered her feet and loves to grab them, stick them in her mouth, and leave them up in the air!

She loves bath time every morning

We have been trying to beat the heat lately, and we have been lucky to have been invited to go swimming at a couple of our friends parents houses. It has been a lot of fun!

 Emily in her Longhorns shirt! Go UT!

She also got her ears pierced a couple weeks ago. David went with me and stayed strong. I was a mess. Really. I was almost in tears and was convinced she would never look at me the same. lol. But she did great. Well. She cried and hated it. But we had a bottle ready and she fell asleep right after. I was just 4 months old when I got mine pierced, and I thought now would be a good time...since I was going to do it anyways.

We also went to the beach once with my sister Laura and her kiddos. Emily was sleepy that day :)


Boston is full of fun things to do. Here are a few things we have done lately:

I have been trying harder lately to get out and do things. It is good for Emily and me! Last night David and I looked up some new restaurants that were featured on the food network that we are excited to try. So I am excited for Saturday when we go to our first place!

Baby boy is also growing great! I am 24 weeks along and feeling really good. Except for feeling 90 years old at night...and my swollen feet :) I started feeling him move recently and it is the best thing. I would get so anxious waiting for my appointments to hear the heart beat! It is just a sweet reminder that I am so blessed and lucky.  In just a little less than 4 months he will be here! I am not ready yet...but working on it. And my motto after that will be to take one day at a time :) Here is a pic from me at 22 weeks. Its the best you are going to get right now. My flash kept going off and so I had to cut my head, and phone out.


And the mister is doing great! Loving his job and loving spending time with his girls!

Well...hopefully I will be back soon!

Take care!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of you and Emily at the pool. So cute! It was great to talk to you the other day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List