Pages

8.05.2011

Six months

This week actually marked 1 year since we first got contacted by Emily's birth parents and Emily turned 6 months old. Though the 2nd half went by sooo much faster, it has been such a wonderful year. One of the best! Anyways...here is a quick 6 month update on miss Emily.



She tries to grab at everything :) See 2nd photo. She wanted my phone. 
She likes apples and pears the best so far!
At her appointment today she was 18 lb. 4 oz (88%) and 28 in tall (98%)
She also has a little cold right now. 
She is my favorite little friend and just when I think I couldn't possibly love her more than I do already...I do.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can I say GORGEOUS!!! What a darling girl. I can't believe you are soon to be a mother of two. Hope you are feeling okay. Pregnancy is a brutal one for me, so I know how tiring it can be. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List