Pages

8.19.2011

August thoughts...

Hello. Is anybody out there :) Here is a little update. Everything you did, and didn't want to know in a super random post! :) I am trying to type fast before sweet baby wakes up.

As soon as Emily wakes up I need to go to Costco. Which I hate. It takes forever to get there (or it seems) and I just don't like this one. The parking lot, where they keep the carts. Anyways, I am probably picking an awesome time to go too. Friday at 4 ish. I think it is going to start raining too. Oh well.Actually, maybe David will want to go after work with me. hmmmm.

We have had a busier week this week. ish. We went peach, raspberry and blackberry picking one day which was pretty good. I was trying to carry everything and push the stroller and I may have spilled the raspberries on Emily. She stuck her tongue out and tried to lick them. Yesterday we went to the beach with some friends. Christy took some CUTE pictures of Emily. She is the sweetest thing! Even when she is super whiny and scratching your face! :) Ha. Today we are recovering.


I bought an antenna and we get 20 ish channels for free! It has been a while since we had cable. And actually, we were not missing much. But David is happy for Sunday night football. Maybe I should have not bought the antenna actually.

Our new neighbors downstairs are moving in this weekend. David said they are around our age, maybe a little older, and she is having baby in December. Our babies can have crying competitions :)

Oh. I am soooooo excited that we are going to San Antonio for New Years. I can't wait to see David's family and catch up with my friends!

My mom just moved to Alexandria Virginia. Emily and I are going to go visit her next month for her birthday. There are a couple Cafe Rio's close ish...about 45 min, so I will definitely be going there! I am excited! I also have a new friend Ashley who is here in Boston with her family for just a few weeks. They live there and will be back when I am there.So I am excited to hang out with her too.

I picked out a double stroller. It is in a box behind me and I need to put it together. But check it out:


Baby boy is due in 3 months! I LOVE feeling him kick and move around! I need to start getting more prepared for him and for being out of commission for a bit. But we are sure excited to meet him. He still needs a name. We have a list that somehow keeps getting longer. 

I hear thunder. (I love the rain!)

We got new callings at church. David is the Ward Employment Specialist and I am in charge of making programs. (Not to brag but I have heard from a couple people that the program is the best they have ever seen) I love it and think it is perfect for me right now! Who knew I would ever think that!

So last Saturday I realized I had my third kidney stone. But I got so lucky this time. I didn't even know till the day I peed it out. Sorry that sounds sick or TMI. I think I was mistaking some symptoms for pregnancy pain too. But I woke up and I felt funny and I kept telling David it felt like I had a kidney stone in my bladder. I had some sharp pain and just remembered what it felt like last time. Sure enough that night...there it was! It was not as big as last time, but it was still a pretty good size.

And last but not least...my dad is coming to town this weekend for a week! I am so excited. My brother is coming for a couple days too. It should be a great time!

Well, there you have it. A lot of random info.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a great stroller! I actually saw one at the kids school while we were visiting teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy scratches the tar out of my arms. I try to clip her nails, but she throws huge fits. I didn't know there were cafe rios in DC. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't know it tho. Sorry about your kidney stone! I never want to get one seeing how awful it was for you last time. Natalie Lunt always got big ones every time she got pregnant. Hopefully, this is the last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Emily is such a chunk. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you are the best program maker ever-you're so good with layout and designs. How exciting to have a baby boy coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List