We took Emily to the temple to be sealed to us two weeks ago. It was perfect. We had a good amount of family come and it was great to visit with them. The weekend went better than I could have hoped for. Emily was an angel in the temple. It was one of the most special moments of my life. I love this little girl so much. It was so great to have our family and friends there. More pictures to come soon.


Photo shoot time with aunt Stacey :)

Emily is 8 1/2 months old and as cute as ever. She was trapped in her toy here but she is crawling and saying da da :)

I am almost 37 weeks along. And feeling it. Most of the time I feel good but then there are other times it's tough. And so embarrassing...david told me I've been snoring the last month. Not cute.
I did get a pedicure and my hair done today which was nice! Early birthday present to me. Both my actual birthday Wednesday... And then before the other birth day coming up. Lol.
I gave myself till Tuesday to get my baby planning list done. I should meet my goal.
36 week shot...

I know things will be fine and I have made some great friends. But I want to make sure everything is ready and organized for people to watch Emily. So I have my Emily kit and handbook all ready. Lol. Seriously...I would be a mess if I didn't have things ready for her. The longest I've been away from her is 5 hours...so this will be interesting.
But I am excited to meet baby boy and enjoy him in the hospital. No name decided yet. But it's narrowed down to two. I sometimes freak out and get emotional about things. Hoping I can still give sweet Emily the attention she needs. Wondering if I am being realistic or pessimistic thinking I might be in survival mode for a bit. How things will work out with both of them sleeping. And the major one...giving birth. Seriously. I feel like it has freaked me out since I was a teenager. I know being nervous won't help...but I want to hit fast forward on that part sometimes. For several reasons :) But I know everything will be fine and I have a lot of great people around to support me. But it's strange thinking I'M going to be doing that soon :)
Well. I guess that's all the rambling you get for now :) it's now after 8pm and I'm confused if Emily is asleep for the night or if she's just extending her evening nap. Well...either way it's davids night to get up with her. Lol.
Have a good rest of your weekend :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Oh my goodness Emily is DARLING! I have probably commented that before, but really I'm serious. I was worried about the birth process too, but now I crave going to the hospital to give birth (if only I didn't have to go through 9 months of misery). It is one of the most amazing experience ever. I even love going into labor:) Thank goodness for epidurals. Good luck! Can't wait to see your little boy and hear his name.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the sealing. so sweet. Emily is just a doll. I love those pics of her. You look great! You are almost there and will have that sweet little boy! Hooray. can't wait to hear that he is here and all is well! Best of luck!! You will be great!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Have a restful last few weeks!
ReplyDeleteThe sealing will always be a special memory for me, too. We're so glad we could be there. I remember worrying about Hudson so much before I had Kennady for the same reasons. I am sure there will be tough moments at first, but you will find that every day things get a little easier/better and you just can't be too hard on yourself. So excited for you!
ReplyDelete