With baby boy due in 6 ish weeks, and Emily starting to pull herself up in her crib...it was about time we set up crib #2 and transition her to the lower setting. I must say I am glad I went with the $100 ikea crib for Emily. Getting a matching one was no biggie! We actually got it on craigslist too! I need to work on details for two and maybe getting a few boy details in there. But for now here is the room! Emily started sleeping in her room at two weeks. So it's going to be interesting figuring out when baby boy will join her. Will they wake eachother up? Will I wake Emily up when I'm in there? Is she going to chuck toys into his crib? We shall see :)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
My babies slept in the same room right away and it was delightful. After about a year, Charlie started climbing into her crib at naptime, but they still slept totally fine at night, so I put Felicity in the pack n play during naps so they were split up during the day. Looks great!
ReplyDelete