Yesterday we went to court to finalize our adoption of our sweet Emily! Though she was always "ours" it is always great to have the law on your side and have that safety. (though there was never any worries) My mom was able to join us and it was nice to visit her for the short time she was here. Here are a few pics of our day. There are a lot more on facebook. Next week we will be taking her to the temple to be sealed to her. I can't wait!!!! Emily is so fun to be around lately. Well, she always was but I love her stage right now. She will be 8 months next week!
Congratulations!! I love that it is FINALLY FINALIZED! wahooo! Can't wait to see pictures from next week. I hope it's such a great experience! Also, LOVE the room for these babies! So fun!!! And, that Emily is as DARLING as ever. I love her cheeks!!
Congratulations. =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I love that it is FINALLY FINALIZED! wahooo! Can't wait to see pictures from next week. I hope it's such a great experience!
ReplyDeleteAlso, LOVE the room for these babies! So fun!!! And, that Emily is as DARLING as ever. I love her cheeks!!
CONGRATS!!!