Pages

9.24.2011

Baby love










I sure love this girl of mine. As you can see we do a lot of hanging out in bed when I get tired. It's amazing how long a wrapper will keep her entertained! We were hanging out today and as I looked at her I thought for a minute how lucky we are and how she could not have been in our family so easily. Except I really think she was meant to. Oh my heart could burst!

And baby boy. Though life is going to be crazy after him, I am excited to meet him. Last week I let myself get obsessed over how much he was moving and I really freaked myself out. (he is doing great though). But i was a total mess. I couldn't believe the love and worry I have for him already, and how I just want him to be healthy. 7 ish more weeks :)

That's all for now...better switch the laundry...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. If you think your heart is full with one kid, wait for number 2! :) I cannot wait to see this beauty in person! And baby boy in your tummy!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List