I'm back from California! It's always hard to leave my family cause I know it will be at little while before I see them again. While I was in Cali I ate some yummy food {I think I hit all my favorite places}, got my hair cut, did some shopping, got a pedicure with my sister, and got to catch up with family and quite a few friends I hadn't seen in a while. I wish I got to see Laura and Adam's kids more. They are so cute and Joseph is finally starting to like me! Ha! I know Jacob likes me because he gave me several kisses! Slobber and all! My phone didn't work outside of San Diego...which was very annoying! But I had a great trip and it went by way to fast!
My dad has to move out of his place in SD and so he has been going through all of his things. His mother had tons of fun jewelry. Most of the stuff is fun costume jewelry, but there were some great real pieces we came across. My sister and I went by a jewelry store to see if they were real. They had 14k and 18k inside, but we were going to feel silly if they told us they were fake. Sure enough...they were real! I picked the giant amethyst and pearl ring while she kelp the beautiful diamond ring. I can't wait to see what else he finds!
We almost bought a new car last week too! We were so close! We had gone twice before I left to sigh the papers, but they weren't ready and I had to get to the airport. Then when I was in CA, David went to sign the papers and they tried to add on $600 at the last minute for the factory window tint and clear coat on the seats. So David left. They said they would meet us halfway and do $300...we were thinking about it....but it sold yesterday before I got back. Dang. So I guess I get to keep my car for a little while longer!
I have always wanted to be called to do jury duty. Seriously, ever since I was little. I was even thinking about it last week, wondering when I would get to go! Well...guess what was waiting in the mail for me when I got back! Yup...my jury summons! I'm seriously so excited! I doubt it will be as awesome as I picture it in my head! I go in a week and a half, so I'll let you know if I'm as excited after!
I have quite a bit to do before I leave to Louisiana tomorrow to visit Mary, Cam and Hudson. David is still deciding if he can come...but I can't wait! Oh, and I have several shows to catch up on that I messed last week! Ha!
I have quite a bit to do before I leave to Louisiana tomorrow to visit Mary, Cam and Hudson. David is still deciding if he can come...but I can't wait! Oh, and I have several shows to catch up on that I messed last week! Ha!


Oh good, you're still coming! :) Hopefully we can get Hudson feeling better. It's been quite the week here! I'm glad you had a good time in Cali. Don't you wish you could just snap your fingers and go see your fam? I know I do! SOOOO excited to see you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLouisiana now? Sheesh, world traveler!!
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks like it was fun! Cute hair cut, by the way!
And, awesome about your grandma's jewelry! I LOVE that ring! SO COOL!
Great trip. I can't wait to see your new jewelry. Score! Have fun in LA...I am glad I am out of that state finally. No more car rides for awhile. That sucks about the car. I totally thought it was in the bag.
ReplyDelete