30 minutes before a little mothers day dessert get-together at our house, I was upstairs cleaning/packing when I heard a loud crash. At first I just thought David was watching Prison Break REALLY loud...then I saw this. These pictures don't do it justice!


The entire cabinet with our drinking glasses randomly fell off the wall. One glass survived. Glass was everywhere...in the living room, laundry room, pantry, toilet...EVERYWHERE! What a mess. Not to mention I had just vacuumed the whole downstairs and mopped the floor not even an hour before. The tile cracked a little, but the cabinet is OK, and it somehow missed my Scentsy warmer! Ha! California and vacation...here I come!
That's so sad! Look at all your glasses! :(
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy! I hope the rest of your house was built better! Jk! Have fun in Cali!
ReplyDeletethere's a ghost in your house! :-) kidding. hehe that looks awful...good thing it didn't land on him!
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW!!! that is so crazy!!! I'm glad you guys are all ok. Bummer it happened right before you had company. Have fun in Cali!
ReplyDeleteCrazy! I hope that doesn't happen to us before we move. That is so sad! But the bright side is you have a reason to go shopping. I love having reasons to shop. :)
ReplyDelete