Pages

5.16.2009

I just caught up on my shows from last week...

Why did no one tell me I would cry my eyes out watching the Grey's Anatomy finale.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry....should've warned you earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have warned you, but I only watched it this morning! I cried too... I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you need a good laugh I believe that once upon a time Traci and I provided you with a wonderful picture. Laughs would surely follow if you locate it....

    Actually, on second thought - let's make sure that picture stays lost k? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand watching movies/tv shows with my dad, or brothers! Some shows are just best if watched alone so you don't have to hear their annoying comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! You cried watching Extreme Home Makeover. :)

    I have to admit I cried too. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List