I am off to New Mexico in the morning for a work conference. Hopefully this time I will actually get to go :). It is better thought cause this time we are flying. And it's only adults. Hopefully we will have a great time! I will be back Wednesday night.
:::
People have asked if Toms shoes are comfortable. The answer is yes. I wore my navy pair every day for 6 weeks for our summer program...and I just got 2 new pairs for my birthday. I know they may look a little funny...but I am used to it and like them. I would say they are not like the most comfortable shoe ever when you wear them the first couple times. But then it kind of molds to your foot. So if you are looking for a casual shoe I would get some. I would love to add the plain black and maybe red to my collection one day! Lol. I got all mine at Nordstrom (thanks to my SIL's discount) but you can also buy them here. And they have a great one for one cause attached to them!
:::
Well...have a lovely weekend. Mine will get started with a date with the mister tonight for some yummy food. We will actually now be joined by a couple of his siblings. Just when I thought I would get to hang out with him alone. :) But that's ok. He asked permission. I told him he had to at least sit by me. Ha. He was in Florida, now I am going to New Mexico, then he goes to Houston when I get back, then I go to Georgia. We have missed each other lately. It has been a busy semester. Well, enough chit chat.
Adios!
:::
Well...have a lovely weekend. Mine will get started with a date with the mister tonight for some yummy food. We will actually now be joined by a couple of his siblings. Just when I thought I would get to hang out with him alone. :) But that's ok. He asked permission. I told him he had to at least sit by me. Ha. He was in Florida, now I am going to New Mexico, then he goes to Houston when I get back, then I go to Georgia. We have missed each other lately. It has been a busy semester. Well, enough chit chat.
Adios!


No comments:
Post a Comment