Pages

3.04.2011

Cutie McCutie...

So I just think Emily is the cutest thing. I look at her and just think it is crazy that she is ours and that we get to keep her! I dreamed of having a little brown haired babe. We have had a lot of family in town and have taken a lot of cute pictures. These are some that my sister Stacey took yesterday. On her one month birthday!!!







She also got her first cold. Boo. I took her to the Dr. to get it checked out and as of earlier this week she was 7 lb. 5 oz. We are just enjoying every day with her!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, she is a cutie! I love that first photo. 1 month? She is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darling Ashley! And these pictures are beautiful! I am just beyond thrilled for you. Isn't motherhood just the best!? Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just beautiful. Yep and sage got her first cold around that age...I think its just their little immune systems getting use to being around all this stuff...it happens a lot with new borns (at least thats what the doc said to me) I felt so bad for her though...she couldn't breathe. It doesn't last long though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she's already 1 month! She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. She is so adorable!! and i love that little polka dot diaper cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is stinkin gorgeous! She is filling out quite nicely too...love those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One month old and she's finally the size of one of my babies at birth! :) Stacey did a great job with the pictures. Love all of the props and bows! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I can't believe how much she has changed since I last saw her. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Miss Em! Give her a kiss for me and can't wait to come see you guys and take more pics!

    BTW...you might want to update your blog a boy, a girl and a baby girl:)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List