Pages

9.14.2009

Happy Birthday X2

The day is almost over, but it is my mom and her twin...my Auntie Marlene's...birthday today.
So I wanted to wish you both a happy birthday!

Too bad Mary and I are not together...we would have sung to you your special birthday song we made up when we were little. But here it is anyways...
(one of us sings the first line then the other cheers the 2nd. Its very catchy)

nine fourteen fifty one
fifty one
nine fourteen fifty one
fifty one

nine fourteen oh nine fourteen on nine fourteen fifty one
fifty one


:::

Its the birthday of my mommy and my auntie
And my Auntie

Its the birthday of my mommy and my auntie
And my Auntie

Its the birthday of my mommy
, its the birthday of my mommy, its the birthday of my mommy and my Auntie
And my Auntie



I hope you both have had a great day...love you both!

P.S...I hope you ladies have fun at your 40th HS reunion next week!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, how thoughtful of you. Thanks so much for the birthday tribute on your blog. I feel so special and honored! Love you lots!

    Auntie Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sweet Ashley...What would a Mom's life be without you. How thoughtful of you and it made me crack up because I remember this song. How do you remember the words though. It also made me cry wondering where the years have gone. You are the bright spot in my life and I am so blessed with you as my daughter. Thank you for your loving sweet spirit. I pray that you are blessed with a beautiful baby soon and life will be all that you want it to be. Thanks again for the time you took to put this on your blog. I love you Mom... P.S. did you see the video Stephen did for me...very funny! Check my facebook if you didn't see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was singing that song yesterday! :) I will never forget it! Haha! Good times!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List