Pages

9.08.2009

Labor Day weekend fun

First off...who wouldn't love having these two around the house for a few days! My cousin Mary and her cute little boy Hudson came to visit us this weekend.

We started off by going to the River-walk for lunch and stopped by the Alamo. Clearly I am not a Texan yet because I was not able to answer Mary's questions about what happened at the Alamo. So David explained it later! Oh, we also made a stop at Forever 21. Of Course.
...

One thing I admire about David is that he is able to make friends easily and maintain those friendships. His friend since Kindergarten, Drew, got married on Saturday to Alli. The group of 6 boys have been friends almost their whole lives...there's David, Drew, Matt P., Matt L., Bub and Jahant. Drew is the 2nd to be married and it was a beautiful wedding. David was the DJ too and said that it was quite the party after Mary, Hudson and I snuck out.


...

On Monday we started off by eating at Cracker Barrel while David had a meeting. We then went to Gruene, Texas and then met out friends Gabe and Holly and the outlets. After that we went back to their place. We watched Twilight then went to the pool for a BBQ. Check out their adorable little girl named Reagan. David and Hudson were pool buddies since we didn't have out swimsuits.


...

Hudson was so adorable and well behaved the whole weekend. I think him and David were best buds this weekend. So thanks Mary for making the drive to Texas. We miss you both already!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! You are such a sweetie Ash! Thanks for letting us come and stay and for showing us a great time! Love ya! P.S. Did the guy who took our picture at the Alamo cut Hudson out?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun!
    and where is that awesome pool!? it is so pretty!
    glad you had a fun weekend!

    i love that last shot with David and Hudson!
    too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time with Mary and Hudson. I wish we lived closer so we could come and hang out with you guys. Hopefully when you are here over New Year's we can get together.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List