Pages

9.21.2009

Random September updates

Here are some random updates.
Nothing you wanted to know...but I am going to tell you anyways.
:::
I did a little photo shoot with my kidney stone. For those of you who have never seen one. Ha. It's weird how something so tiny can cause so much pain. Lets just hope I never get one of these again!


Oh...and the almost $7,000 bill I got from the ER. I had to pay $0. Well...besides the $100 co-pay. That was definitely great news. Gotta love insurance.
:::
After church yesterday I cut my own bangs. Like straight across bangs. So far so good.
:::
Kinda embarrassing, but I spent 2 hours this weekend hanging up clothes on my closet and bedroom floor. It was bad. Glad its done.
:::
I want to have a super fantastic garage sale soon and take all the money I make and redecorate my room. Now I just need to find things to sell. Ha. Maybe some of those clothes in my closet?
:::
Oh. There is this AWESOME video of David from Drew and Ally's wedding a couple weeks ago. As soon as they e-mail it I will post it. They just went to Europe so I will have to wait. I'm laughing just thinking about it. So get ready.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna see the new bangs! AND... I'm having a garage sale in October. Every October my neighborhood has a huge garage sale and there's always a good turnout. Bring your stuff over and we'll sale away! It's usually around the middle of October. It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. I have always wondered what a kidney stone looks like! That is crazy! Oh and I love the new little header! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List