I had heard about this before, but looked at it for the first time yesterday.
Each week they post a new add with hidden coupons. I think they change on Fridays. They even have some $75 off $100 purchase! They also have $50 off $100, $10 off $50 and 15% off. They will let you know at the top which ones are left. The good ones go pretty fast.
I probably spent almost my whole lunch break yesterday trying to find them. I did end up with a $10 off $50 that I sadly wont use. {I already spent my clothes budget and I'm holding out for the better coupon}So if you want it let me know! It expires tomorrow though. I can e-mail it to you so it doesn't matter if you live by me! It also looked like when you get one, you can add a Facebook application and one of your "friends" gets the same coupon. Maybe I will share with one of you next time! {Truth be told...I would probably send it to David. Then I will have 2. But maybe I will feel like sharing. Maybe.}
This weeks add hidden coupons:
- There is a random bird that will fly by on the left side of the page every 30 seconds or so. You have to click on it. I spent at least 10 minutes trying and I finally got it. Its really tricky! And addicting. (Coupons gone, so don't do this one)
- The picture with the lady's back pocket...there is a lipstick or something that you have to drag to the little boys Halloween bag. (Coupons gone, so don't do this one)
- There is a sucker in the little boys Halloween bag that you have to put over the mouth of the man on the left.
- Change the woman's clothing option to the light jeans and the green top.
So...this next coupon, I am determined to get the $75 off $100. I think I got pretty good at it!
So I am excited for Friday now!
So I am excited for Friday now!
Oh my gosh, why am I just being told this now? Oh man! This is gonna be awesome! thanks :)
ReplyDeleteyou always find the coolest things online! thanks Ash.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow that's awesome!! I'll have to check it out! How are you Ashley? I have been catching up on your blog and I am SO sorry you've been dealing with kidney stones. How miserable. I can't even imagine. AND... you still let Travis stay with you. You are amazing! Thanks so much by the way for letting him stay with you guys. He came home just saying how great both you and Dave are. Seriously you guys were so nice to do that!
ReplyDeleteHope things are going well for you both. We miss you guys!