I post often about the love of my nieces and nephews. Most of the time they are not nieces and nephews from my actual siblings...just David's. I'm starting to feel like a bad aunt {and sister}. Ha. My sister's Laura and Stacey have some pretty adorable kids too...I don't get to see them very much...but I sure do love them!
So without further ado...

Jacob and Joseph. These two cuties live in California with my sister Laura and her husband Adam. They will be getting a new little brother on or around Christmas day. {The important thing is that it is while I am there.}They both have such different personalities...and can't wait to see what the third one is like!

So here we have Cailey, Carter {twins} Mary-Kate, Kelsey and Kai.
These silly kids are my sister Stacey's and brother in law Scott's...who live in Atlanta, GA. Man I miss them. There is always fun when they are around! Last time I was a complete mess when I said goodbye to them. You would have thought something traumatic happened. I just hope it's not too long before I see them again!
I think that one of my New Years resolutions will be to keep in better contact these kiddos. Like send them e-mails, letters in the mail and call them more. {The old enough ones anyways} I just want them to know without a doubt that their Aunt Ashley loves them!
Oh my sweet Ashley...you bring smiles to my face, tears to my eyes and love to my heart. I could just sit and read your blog everyday and be blessed because of what you add to it. You are so precious and I love you. Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures. They made my day as well as reading all your latest blog enteries. I love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas. You deserve so much and I know one day you will hold a precious baby in your arms that you call your own...I promise! Love you...Mom
ReplyDeleteThey all love you Ash! We love you too! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteok, you are the best auntie i've ever heard of.
ReplyDeleteyou kill me.
xoxo
melis
So cute! Of course they know you love them! Hey, your big day is coming up!!! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete