I will give $1 to the first person who knows where that title is from...without looking it up. Ha.
This weekend turned out to be pretty fantastic. If only it didn't have to end!
So this Friday we has a little get together for our Friends the Bush's. I mentioned it before...but Jon is joining the Coast Guard to be a rescue swimmer and he leaves tomorrow! It was also Jessica's birthday on Thursday. So we threw a party for them...a going away and birthday party. He will be back at Christmas and they will make the real move to probably Florida. David has known Jessica since high school and we are all in the same ward now. It has been really fun getting to know them better and they will be missed. Along with their cute daughter Kylie. We had a frame with some Texas post cards for people to sign, an address book, and a yummy dessert bar. Between baking all the treats the night before, eating some that night, and my birthday dessert...I ate way to many sweets. I'm sure I will have more tomorrow night and ugh...Halloween candy. It's all about self-control right? Right.
Here are some pictures!
The Guests:
The Guests:

It wouldn't be a party without silly faces!

We will miss you guys. Good luck on this new adventure!!!


good work, all around, Ashley!
ReplyDeleteyou had a BIG weekend, didn't you?!? :)
the party was great! thanks for throwing it!
HaPpY BIrThDAy!
Looks like lots of fun! You are always giving great parties.. hope that you get a great party for your b-day. Chuck and I wish we lived closer to celebrate with you.
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at Morgan's face. Jessica is so awesome! I miss her and I'm so sad she is moving. AND you are so awesome Ashley! Those desserts look amazing and you have the cutest ideas!
ReplyDeleteATL BABY!! You better not be "Tardy for the Party" LOL! That show is totally entertainiing-those lady's are seriously crazy. :)
ReplyDelete