- Your hair and make-up looks bad.
- The radio says there is traffic the way you want to drive, so you go another way...a longer way. 5 min later when it is too late to go the fast way the same radio person says its all clear.
- Your late to your doctors appointment.
- The nurse says if they don't call you today then everything looks good
- You wonder if you went to school for the wrong thing. Maybe I should have been a nurse...or an interior designer or a wedding planner. Can you even go to school for that?
- The library where your office is closed for a luncheon and so the students cant meet with you. So you sit there in a small room by yourself for 6 hours. With blocked Internet.
- The doctors office calls. They tell you the opposite of what you wanted to hear {stupid body. Don't worry...nothing awful. Just very frustrating}
- You try to understand the medical stuff they are telling you, but your not listening cause you are trying hard not to cry cause your at work.
That was my day.
OK. Maybe I should try to think of some good things that happened today...
- Well. Tomorrow is Friday. That is always good.
- Pam and Jim are getting married tonight.
- I decided on a theme for the party I am trowing for my friends later this month. Jon is joining the Coast Guard and so they will be moving (him first...on the 26th)...and Jessica is having a birthday on the 22nd. So they get a party...thrown by muah. Its a going away party and a birthday party. I had to get creative. That is all I can tell you. Jessica reads my blog and I want it to be a surprise.
- I had leftover pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with my lunch today
- The Old Navy hidden coupons has not changed yet. So I have a tiny chance of getting a good one.
- We got to see pictures of our new niece Miriam. Congrats Joe and Louise!

I feel better now. Thanks for listening.
ash~I hope everythings going ok! Thanks for letting me on about the old navy coupons! I'm totally obsessed now! I'm sure you were beautiful today--take care, and call if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteYes, totally understand those days. Hope your tomorrow is better. I love you and think you're beautiful! Oh, and I need an email or something about the appt.
ReplyDeletedear dear ashley.
ReplyDeleteoh, gotta love these kind of days. NOT!
sorry that it stunk all around. definitely one for the books, or for the blog. :)
here are my wishes for you (you can dream about them tonight and it should be better tomorrow):
1. that there is NO traffic tomorrow and you will have a super easy commute.
2. that you will sign Jim and Pam's guestbook online (is that weird that they advertised that tonight after the show?).
3. that the library won't be locked---and neither will your internet (that TOTALLY stinks).
4. that your body won't be (in your words, not mine) "stupid" anymore and that the nurses will have made a mistake and actually nothing WAS wrong.
5. that your coupon gods comes through and you score a great deal!
those are my wishes for you.
hope tomorrow is 800% better than today.
xoxo
melis
p.s. maybe there was something in the air b/c I had a crap hair/make-up day too. weird. :)
Hi! Wow, so glad I came here to find out about the Old Navy deals! I was in the La Verne Stake from fall 1991- June 1995 (all four years of high school), but we lived in Claremont, not La Verne. We might know some of the same people!
ReplyDeleteYou so should have come to find find me Thursday--mine totally sucked. I had the worst talk with our varsity softball coach (she's evil), so I was holding back tears all day. When I saw you in the library I knew I should have just chilled in your office and not sat at the boring computer. I didn't go to the luncheon--I'm sorry you were isolated for 6 hours! I am downstairs in B206, B205 or B210 during 1,2,3,6,7. (Conference 2nd)
ReplyDelete