Pages

2.15.2010

AFTER!!!

On Friday's I go to our main office instead of the high school. When I went to the restroom last Friday I saw the funniest thing. Now since I have an awesome new phone I can share it with you!

It is on the back of every stall, by the front door (just in case you missed it in the stall), and by the sinks. In.sheet.protectors. I'm not sure if it is more funny that they put them up, or that they highlighted and bolded the word after. You do not want to confuse it with before or during. Ha. Also keep in mind that only adults work here.

Amber and I have been thinking of funny signs we could put up as well. And one of these times I am not going to flush it just for fun. No one can tell me what to do. I think this is the same person who put the Ghandi quote about being the change you want to see in the world on the microwave, and formed a refrigerator cleaning committee no one has signed up for. Ha. Love it.

6 comments:

  1. pahaha you should send this into Ellen Degenneres...she loves getting pictures of funny things/signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to send that to Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! The ones in the bathroom at my office say "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be sweet and wipe the seat."

    I love homemade bathroom signs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny that as grown ups some people need the signs you would think only children need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious.
    this is awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List