I have a few quotes that I really like that I will share sometime. They are all ready to go in my drafts. They all seem to be real serious and deep though.
I thought that his one was perfect for today.
When I saw this one I loved it. Simple...and true.
I thought that his one was perfect for today.
When I saw this one I loved it. Simple...and true.

I know I am happy about the weekend. David was in Austin for the day so today I went with Amber and Traci to Red Robin, Charming Charlies, and then to see When in Rome. I did a little cleaning, caught up on shows, planned my sharing time for tomorrow, and now I am off to the grocery store. It has been a happy weekend indeed!
I'm so behind the times...I just went into Charming Charlies for the first time on Friday! Where have I been! lol
ReplyDeleteWhat is Charming Charlies? I always love the quotes you put up. Thanks!
ReplyDelete