Today was kind of a drag. It was quite boring and I was extra tired today. (I'm not sure why).
But those two things are not a good mix. I also didn't bring my lunch, but it was way too cold
to go outside and pick something up.
(Good thing I had some snacks. Thanks Dad! Side note...he sends me treat packages all the way from San Diego almost every week. Seriously. He is so nice to me.)
But those two things are not a good mix. I also didn't bring my lunch, but it was way too cold
to go outside and pick something up.
(Good thing I had some snacks. Thanks Dad! Side note...he sends me treat packages all the way from San Diego almost every week. Seriously. He is so nice to me.)
Anyways, I was thinking...maybe your day was not so hot...so I thought I would share with you two funny stories to help cheer you up. One which will embarrass me...and one which will embarrass my friend. But I will not say her name, or tell her I put this up on my blog...so it's OK.
In tutoring tonight a student was working on a paper and it took me down memory lane...
In HS...I think sophomore year (which makes it worse)...we had to write a paper in English class. One requirement was that is was double spaced. No problem. If she really wants it like that...I will do it. I got my paper back and there were points taken off for it not being double spaced. What??? My confusion went on for a little bit and I'm not sure at what point in my life I learned my mistake. See...I went through and did an extra space between EVERY WORD.
Yes. It. Took. Forever.
Yes. It. Took. Forever.
I hope you will still be my friend.
Now enough about me...
My good friend ___ asked me the other day. "Does it make me white trash if I went to the corner store last weekend with no bra on for milk and a lotto ticket?"
I could only answer "Yes friend...yes it does".
Clearly, we are awesome and yes, you can hang out with us sometime.
Happy Tuesday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment