Pages

9.08.2010

I think I'll go to Boston...

It has taken me a while to upload pictures, and we are back from our trip to Utah. But first up is trip #1.  David went to DC, then we met in Boston to see my family, then went to New York. I might even do Boston and New York in separate posts. Yeah. I think that is a good plan for today.

David took four pictures in DC. He went to visit his sister and her family before they moved to Japan. I don't know many details, but I know he had a great time. Behold...the four pictures.


At least they are of these two cuties.We hope you guys are enjoying Japan!!!

Now, on to Boston.
 I know I mentioned before, but we decided to have a mini Rutgers reunion in Boston. My sister Laura and her family recently moved there while her husband goes to Harvard. Then my brother Stephen came from DC, my dad from San Diego, and us from Texas. I was so excited to see everyone. My nephews are so funny...and ALL boy!

I got to Boston first and David had the camera, so I didn't get any pictures of that first day, except for a few on my phone. Here is a re-cap of what we did.

-Walked around Boston. They have some cute parks with merry-go-round and a splash pond. 
-Had some yummy clam chowder.
-Went on a Duck Tour. The silly looking boats that you can drive on the streets.
 (Funny story. In the picture above where Jacob is trying to help Joseph climb the pole...they were saying "teamwork, teamwork". Lol)

-Watched UP in the park. I want to live in a place that shows family movies in the park for free!
-David got there.
-Went to church and walked around the Temple. They are right next to each other.
-It started raining.
-Walked around the Harvard campus. Took a little break while it poured and snapped some photos.

-Jacob and Joseph LOVED playing in the puddles!

-Did the Boston Freedom Trail by trolley due to the rain.
-Museum of Fine Arts. {David met his friend Matt and hung out with him the rest of the night}
-Laura and I did a little shopping by ourselves. Old Navy, Costco, Target.
-We all drove to Cape Cod.
-Had some really good fresh fish.
-Toured the Cape Cod chip factory.

-Had some ice cream and I got some vintage art cards to frame for the baby room from this artist.
-Still raining.
-David and I took a bus to NYC.

We had a great time and hopefully we will see you all again soon!

Up next, NYC!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much you guys have travelled lately! Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see your NY pictures!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List