I am going to California next weekend for 5 days and I have created a little wish list of things I want to do. I'm very excited for a break and to see my family! Hopefully I can fit it all in!
oh, how exciting for you!!! I hope it is SOOO much fun. enjoy a strawberry shake for me at In-n-Out, ok? good. Also, I feel good about you getting a massage too! And, how short are we thinking on a haircut?! WOWZAH! GOOD luck accomplishing all your fun plans!
p.s. I caught the last part of the batchelorette! We gotta talk!
I'll join you for one (or a few) of those places! :)
ReplyDeleteoh, how exciting for you!!! I hope it is SOOO much fun. enjoy a strawberry shake for me at In-n-Out, ok? good.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I feel good about you getting a massage too! And, how short are we thinking on a haircut?! WOWZAH!
GOOD luck accomplishing all your fun plans!
p.s. I caught the last part of the batchelorette! We gotta talk!