
We are really missing Lily and Gunnar. Especially this week for some reason. We probably talked about them every night this week. I can still remember the sound of their voices and funny things they said. We are going to the circus tonight and were were just imagining how fun it would be to take them. But, we will be visiting them in August...we got our tickets this week. Don't worry Kristen and Aaron, we miss you guys too!
I got to take today off of work, so I slept in till a whopping 7am! I even stayed up as long as I could {midnight...ha} so I could sleep in longer. Oh well. When I woke up I thought of the best idea for a present for Lily's birthday. Really. I am so excited. But it is a secret.
Now I just need to plan what I'm going to do today!
I got to take today off of work, so I slept in till a whopping 7am! I even stayed up as long as I could {midnight...ha} so I could sleep in longer. Oh well. When I woke up I thought of the best idea for a present for Lily's birthday. Really. I am so excited. But it is a secret.
Now I just need to plan what I'm going to do today!
Don't you love holidays? I am so excited that you guys are coming, you don't even know. It will be fun to party. The kids miss you guys so much! And Gunnar doesn't even call David Ashley anymore. :) Why don't you guys just move up here! haha
ReplyDelete