Pages

7.04.2009

Circus, exercise bike and Sonic...

Last night we went with David's beautiful sister Lorna to the circus. It was pretty fun. The acts are either really cool or really random and awkward. Then we went to First Friday for a little bit and then to Chacho's and ate way too much! I found this picture of my mom and me at the circus when I was two. My moms haircut! Gotta love the 80's! And the circus!

.....
David's brother Joe and his wife Louise just moved to Fort Worth for 2 years, and so they let us borrow their exercise bike. We put it here:

Cause it faces this:
A little tacky...but were just trying to be honest with ourselves! We knew we wouldn't use it if it was upstairs. But hey, its our house...we can do whatever! We have a little log and we originally wanted to have a contest. But, pretty sure David is kicking my trash already!
.....
Today we went to Sonic on our way home from going to the store. David got a mango peach slushy, and I got strawberry. David's was just OK, then I {because the person who says it first wins, not just thinks it} thought of an idea. To mix them. It was so yummy! But the key is drinking them at the same time...like this! Ha!

Good times!
Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom's hair! I'm pretty sure my mom had a similar do. (Imagine that!) Hope you had a fun 4th! I was thinking today of the fun times at Uncle Dales. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List