Pages

7.26.2009

This week...

OK. I have been a little lazy around my house lately...so I am putting my cleaning to do list on here. Maybe I will feel more accountable. I will have a plan, and then I will get home from work, and all I want to do is hang out. I'm glad I have a good husband who will do dishes and laundry! So here is my plan for this week...

-Monday- Clean the downstairs {vague, but I know what it includes}
-Tuesday-Clean the master bedroom {messiest room ever}, bathroom and start some laundry
-Wednesday- Clean the master closet and finish laundry
-Thursday-Clean the fridge, make the bed in the guest room and clean the guest bathroom
-Friday-Pack for California!!!

Fun stuff right? I just don't like leaving a messy house. Wish me luck!!!

Oh, and I can't wait to see who this pretty lady picks tomorrow! Let me know if you need a place to watch it! If you want to know...I kinda hope she picks Reid. Even though he is not in the final 2. I used to really like Ed, but I'm not too excited about him anymore. And Kiptyn would be OK I guess. Ahhh....so excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, what was I thinking inviting you over tomorrow night of all nights?!! We'll do it another time. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear who she picks! All of them are great choices...I just hope she can pick one and be happy with her choice!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List