Pages

11.20.2009

A girl can never have too many...

I made my first Etsy purchase tonight. I am pretty excited to get this lovely necklace in the mail and thought I would share my excitement with you! I will finally be back to blogging tomorrow with hopefully something more interesting. Until then...goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I find this necklace to be very interesting. You will have to take a picture of you wearing it when you get. I'm curious to know how it is made?

    So, I'm trying to get Christmas shopping done and I'm just not real original this Christmas. I thought I would give you an option of a scarf or necklace from the LOFT outlet? Or maybe a GC since I know you like the store and like to shop. I don't like picking out clothes for others but give me an idea of colors you are into right now. Unless I come up with something more original let me know what you would like best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those before. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the SELLER?? I would love to get one for my Brother's wife for Christmas!! It is beautiful!! Can't wait to see it on you! Send me the name through FB if you can, Erinn

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List