From the start...till now!
.2005.
My first trip to Mo Ranch and visiting San Antonio. We were still dating this Thanksgiving. It was this Thanksgiving we both realized we really liked each other. Actually... loved each other.
.2006.Our first Thanksgiving married. We went to Hong Kong, Singapore and Bali over Thanksgiving break. It was fantastic. We were gone for about 2 weeks....so we were probably busy doing one of these things.

.2007.
Our first Thanksgiving living in Texas. Here we are at Mo Ranch. I remember it was freezing outside that day!
Our first Thanksgiving living in Texas. Here we are at Mo Ranch. I remember it was freezing outside that day!



So cute! I can't believe how young you look in the first pic... not that you look old now. :) Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun idea! dave looks the most different! crazy!
ReplyDeletecute cute! hope your thanksgiving was fabulous.
:)
Hi Ashley...as always your blog, your posts, your pictures are adorable. I think you look so young now but wow you really looked young back in 2005. This Thanksgiving I want you to know how grateful I am for you sweetheart. I was reading your previous blogs. I've cried and laughed along with you. I pray a year from now you are holding a beautful baby in your arms as I once held you so many years ago. I love you and thank you so much for sharing yourself with us through this blog. It's truly a gift!
ReplyDelete