The last 4 days I...
Shopped, slept, watched Annie, learned David and his mom have never watched Annie (crazy!), spent time with family and friends, ate yummy food, did more shopping, pulled weeds and put down new mulch, bought a Christmas tree, put up all the Christmas decorations, hung out with our cute baby niece Miriam, cleaned the house, missed Lily and Gunnar, did laundry, watched Angels and Daemons, took a 3 hour nap and laughed a lot.
Shopped, slept, watched Annie, learned David and his mom have never watched Annie (crazy!), spent time with family and friends, ate yummy food, did more shopping, pulled weeds and put down new mulch, bought a Christmas tree, put up all the Christmas decorations, hung out with our cute baby niece Miriam, cleaned the house, missed Lily and Gunnar, did laundry, watched Angels and Daemons, took a 3 hour nap and laughed a lot.
I would say it was a pretty good 4 day weekend.
Wow, she sure looks like a Walch!
ReplyDeleteShe has blue eyes just like Vivi. I am sure they will be quick friends. Missed you guys at Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete