Pages

6.07.2010

Being kind.

I was thinking about something last night and I thought that I would share. Hopefully I can explain it well...and I am not talking about anything or anyone in particular.  

Lately I have seen other people get frustrated with others and complain about them. Myself included.
At work...at church...the grocery store.
{OK, the last one was me for sure. I get so annoyed at the store lately. Ha}
 I think I negatively judge people without really realizing it.
{Well. I know I do. You know how some people say "I'm a people person"? Ugh..gag me. Sometimes I feel that I have become the opposite. I don't know what made me change...but It's not the best thing} 

Then I got thinking and maybe what they {the people we get annoyed with} are doing is their best. What my best is and what their best is are just different. Me judging them and comparing them to how I would have done something doesn't help. Now, its hard to know I guess if they are really giving their best...but I think that sometimes we should give people the benefit of the doubt. And if it bothers us that much we should try to help them to improve their best.

I know this is random, but I really think that the way I view some people will change now. Hopefully I will have a more positive, appreciative attitude and kinder outlook on people.

Just something to think about.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Good thought! I get that way too, just very frustrated with people in general everywhere. I feel like I am making an effort to be the best person I can be so why can't they just humor me and go with it! I am actually honestly super frustrated with people these days!! Maybe it's my own frustration and it doesn't help that our family is never together, because my husband is out making a difference in other people lives and their feet!! But I really feel like people need to be KIND AND SELFLESS AND CARING AND GENEROUS! SPend time being friends and making friends so that you'll have some when you need them! SOrry about my rant!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List