Pages

6.17.2010

A lot of random.

I have had some random dreams lately. In one I was at a hotel on the very top of a cliff in China and I saw Chelsea Handler and said hello. Then we were buddies the whole dream. I have not seen that show in forever so who knows. The a couple nights later I had a dream Stephanie Nielson called me and wanted to buy me a diaper bag. She told me to pick out whatever one I wanted and she would get it. But now I feel like I know her and I have to remind myself I don't.

 
Speaking of diaper bags. I picked this one out for my anniversary present. {If you are wondering why I got a diaper bag, see here}. Anyways, I love it. 

We are still waiting for our adoption profile to go up. It is looking like it will be a week or two still. I think I have a whole new perspective on patience.

My BFF Amber was in Israel for almost 2 weeks. She is back now and I am glad. She even got me an awesome necklace cause she didn't think I had enough. :)

Oh, and my cute little sister in law is officially in Utah. We will miss her around here! And my sister Laura also moved this week to Boston. Sigh. Both lucky girls!

I have only been in Anthropologie like 3 times and I think it is super expensive and really cute and I wonder how everyone buys stuff from there...but anyways, I want this. I don't need it...but want it. So feel free to buy it for me. 



 We are going to be in Utah now for Labor Day weekend for a family reunion. And my own little reunion with Cafe Rio.

Our summer program started this week at work. I kind of like working 11-7 cause I have some time in the morning to do stuff. Like water my flowers, ride the elliptical while I catch up on shows...etc. One week down, 6 to go.  But now I'm tired...so I am going to go to bed. So as my cute brother Stephen says...
cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable bag! Those hours sound pretty good. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ride" the elliptical!! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anthropologie! I, too, wonder how some people buy stuff from there. I have a really cute top, but that is only because it was $20 on sale from like $90. Wha?? Yeah, don't know how people can afford that?! Or want to...
    Cute diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List