Today I found myself very frustrated with adoption stuff and the approval process. {Still waiting for approval}. Luckily I saw this video. It was just what I needed. Really, it helped. I listened to it twice. It was that good and I needed it that bad. It really calmed my heart. You should watch...or just listen.
There are a lot of good quotes about patience from
him in that video.
I have another great one that was shared with me by our friend Michelle, who just adopted a few months ago. I then asked the talented Melissa W. {Melimba} to make it nice and pretty for me for to hang in my house. But I don't have a picture of it...but here is the great quote:
Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them. And the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come.
Joseph F. Smith
Now go and have yourself a lovely Wednesday evening.
You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Thanks! I'm so sorry you're still waiting. If you ever need to call me and vent, feel free! I think you are amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete