I.HATE.FLIES. Especially when they are alive buzzing around my house. I still hate them when they are dead on the floor and windows. They seem especially bad this summer...
MUST.GET.HELP with my obsession with the yellow/gray/white color combo for the nursery. I keep reminding myself to just start one step at a time. I bought some stuff already (see IKEA below)...but first up...painting! Hopefully I'll get it started Saturday.
I.HEART.IKEA. Amber and I went up there yesterday. We made it in and out in 2 hours. Pretty good. She is moving back to Idaho in a couple weeks. Not sure how I will manage without my BFF and work buddy. Anyone need a BFF? Well...it was a fun Saturday trip and it was even her first time going! We loaded the car with all our finds and heavy boxes by ourselves too!
BOYS.ARE.MESSY. Even 26 year old boys.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Oh, and oops... the closest thing we did to celebrating the 4th was hearing the fireworks someone was doing on our street. We do love America though.
Cheers!
7.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, I can't wait to see pics of your nursery! At least you get to actually have one and decorate it! That's something I still haven't done after two kids! Ha!
ReplyDelete