Pages

7.08.2010

We are...


As of this morning our profile is LIVE on itsaboutlove.org.
I can't even tell you how excited I am, well, WE are. 
So spread the word.

It is a happy Thursday indeed...

6 comments:

  1. I already said most everything in my email, but we're so excited and happy for you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! i just read your profile on that website... it is perfect.
    I love the letter. It is beautiful. Just like you two.

    good work, team walch! i'm excited for you!!

    and I'm loving that you are getting this room ready! I can't wait to see it all in person!!!

    lots and lots of love,
    melis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you won't have to wait for a little one for much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream last night that you all adopted a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhh...breath....ahhhh----that's how exciting we are for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List