I asked Aarean from LaDitta Design, who I also know from high school, to design a blog button that will link to our adoption profile. She designed this, and I think it is perfect! I was so excited when I saw it. She was very quick (2 days!) and her prices are great, so make sure to check her site out if you need anything!

So here is where you come in...
If you would pretty please go to my blog and on the top left, copy and paste the link and add it to your blog side bar. I would really appreciate it...as any way to feel like we are getting the word out helps!
Now go and have yourself a lovely Wednesday!
I tried to highlight and copy the link...but it won't let me for some reason. Can you email me the html code for the button? themontoyas825@yahoo.com Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Ashley,
ReplyDeleteI finally went and checked out your whole profile. It's perfect! I laughed...I cried. I loved it all. And I love the nursery too.
That's so fun. I'm excited for you guys.
It's beautiful Ashley and I have posted it on my blog :) I love your nursery too!
ReplyDeleteCheck. =)
ReplyDeletePosted a blog about it! Good luck, I'm sending you guys good vibes!
ReplyDelete