We will be painting and putting up crown moulding this weekend...but here is a sneak peak collage of what I have so far for the nursery. (Maybe you think it is too soon to be decorating a nursery...but it gives me something to do....and focus on. And I have the time right now, so it works. I would rather be as ready as I can too.)
The picture on the very right is a rug...and I got the yellow lamp shade. (everything is from IKEA).Pictures of the progress to come early next week. And we are super close to getting our final approval and our profile on-line. Yay!
And a very happy birthday to my seester Stacey.

CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it, it's going to be so cute! I love the color scheme. And, I don't think it's early to start. Better to be prepared and wait with a gorgeous nursery than to rush it all in at the last minute!
ReplyDelete