At work we had one last get together with our seniors before they graduate. We took them to Austin for dinner, then to see a production of Our Town at the Zach Theatre. It was great! It was definitely a unique interpretation. In act two, 2 of the characters get married. They moved us to a different room where they had a wedding set up. Then it was like a wedding reception and we had cake and everything. It also had a really great message and the students loved it. Here are some pics from the evening.
8 of my 12 seniors + me
8 of my 12 seniors + me
Some funny ones of Amber and me.
I have known my seniors since they we in 10th grade. We will still follow up with them this summer, but I wish them the best and I am going to miss them!




You blend right in with them...do you get mistaken at the school for a student? lol It is a good thing to look young...I'm starting to look old and don't get the "you look to young to have 5 kids" (that I use to hate) as much any more! lol
ReplyDeleteYou wore your headband! :) It looks cute!
ReplyDelete